If you are looking for a great computer technician job with a growing company, welcome. Please browse our current job openings and learn how to apply for a position with us.
Olympia Computer is looking for top notch computer and networking professional to work as part of our managed services team.
You will manage computers, servers and networks for contracted clients. Position may be full time or part time, depending on the applicant. Salary doq.
Work may include:
• Document baseline state of systems
• Make configuration changes in accordance with recommended vendor settings
• Generate/update order of operations
• Follow order of operations to handle patching, securing and monitoring equipment
• Identify needs and recommend changes to keep system performing at established levels.
• Work with vendors to facilitate service requests for equipment under warranty
• Work with customer technical staff to optimize systems performance.
• Perform day-to-day administration of customer environments including adding users, printers, and installing applications
• Install, configure and maintain additional equipment or systems created for client under additional contracts.
• Identify and repair computer, server and network problems. Investigate, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues. Monitor, document, and resolve issues in a timely manner and manage relationships with customer until issue is resolved.
• Communicate with customers via telephone, in writing or in person.
You will report regularly to the director of Managed Services or senior technician.
+ One year's experience as a managed service provider for business clients
+Three year’s experience troubleshooting and resolving issues with both mac and pc systems.
+Experience working with Windows Servers, Microsoft Office 365, software and patch distribution and installation, backup and security technologies, anti-virus and malware protection solutions, peripheral devices, including network printers and scanners, and networking, switches, routers and firewalls.
+Additional experience, education or certifications in computer science, computer repair, internet technology or management of information systems a plus.
+Provide weekly status updates on outstanding tickets and current projects
Part time or full time. Contract position possible. Working hours may include evenings and weekends as client needs require.
To apply for a position opening at Olympia Computer, please send your resume with a cover letter or other supporting materials by email to Erik@Olympia.Computer.
Feel free to let us know what aspects of the position interest you most, what parts of managed services you are great at - and any areas where you would like to learn more.
You may also apply through our Facebook page - at the Jobs tab.
Selected candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.
Position posted January 8, 2020.
Copyright 2019 Olympia.Computer
809 Legion, Olympia WA 98501 360 831-2600
Olympia.Computer proudly provides computer repair, tech consulting and IT support in these zip codes.
98501 98502 98503 98504 98506 98512 98516 98513 98589 98530 98576 98335 98332 98445 98444 98499 98467 98409 98466 98418 98465
Don't see your zip code here? Call us!
Website managed by Olympia.Computer