If you are looking for a great computer technician job with a growing company, welcome. Please browse our current job openings and learn how to apply for a position with us.
Ready to make a big splash in a small pond?
Consider joining our MSP team in beautiful Olympia, Washington. Part time to start with definite possibility of going to full time if desired.
Olympia Computer is a relatively new IT consulting/MSP company serving business clients around the South Sound area. Our CEO has more than 30 years experience running computer businesses in several states – and we are growing fast.
Demand is especially heavy for our managed service provider and IT audit services – and that’s where you come in.
· Do you know your way around technologically diverse environments and enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet client needs?
· Are you customer focused, with excellent people skills and able to communicate really well both orally and in writing?
· Do you pride yourself on your professional work ethic?
If you can answer yes to all three questions, you may be just the right fit for our position. Come grow with us!
As our Senior IT Technician, you would report directly to the CEO and be responsible for your own stable of business MSP clients. Your work would vary day to day but responsibilities may include:
Providing advanced technology support services to our MSP clients, managing and maintaining customer systems to ensure their business operates without interruption
· Manage and support existing solutions and networks
· Receive, prioritize, document and resolve end-user requests
· Execute necessary infrastructure maintenance and migration processes as required by customer - internet, routers, switches, and firewalls.
· Help the customer troubleshoot storage related issues.
· Actively contribute to the configuration, layout and performance tuning of the managed infrastructure
· Support and train client staff on managed solutions.
· Perform periodic review of environment, along with remediation plan(s) to customer to ensure proper expectations are set and met within timelines.
Investigating and resolving system issues
· Identify and resolve problems related to PC and server hardware and software, mobile devices, network services and any other technical issues that may arise for clients·
Providing advanced technological support services including design and implementation of projects like:
· Add/move/change IT systems
· Document environment and provide as-built documentation to customer.
· Perform migrations, upgrades, security audits
· Research and implement new technologies
· Engineer and architect of network services and infrastructure
· Implement and manage VMware and Microsoft virtualization platforms
· Architect security and cloud solutions for customers
Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years IT experience in enterprise client service – for example, as help desk technician, systems engineer in MSP, IT project management, or server management and systems architecture. · Additional work experience can substitute for education.
Top Candidates will have expertise in many of the following areas:
We are looking for these personal attributes
· Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
· Self-motivated and eager to accept new challenges and work with new technologies
· Customer-focused with emphasis on enhancing the customer experience
· Able to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
· Able to work in a collaborative team environment
· Able to discuss and present technical information in an organized and professional manner
· Available for work outside of regular hours (evenings, nights, weekends) to meet client needs
· Reliable transportation, with current driver’s license and car insurance
· Able to lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
Do you hold any industry recognized technical certifications?
To apply for a position opening at Olympia Computer, please send your resume with a cover letter or other supporting materials by email to Erik@Olympia.Computer.
Feel free to let us know what aspects of the position interest you most, what parts of managed services you are great at - and any areas where you would like to learn more.
You may also apply through our Facebook page - at the Jobs tab.
Selected candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.
Position posted June 19, 2020.
Copyright 2020 Olympia Computer
809 Legion, Olympia WA 98501 360 995-1010
Olympia Computer proudly provides computer repair, tech consulting and IT support in these zip codes.
98501 98502 98503 98504 98506 98512 98516 98513 98589 98530 98576 98335 98332 98445 98444 98499 98467 98409 98466 98418 98465
Don't see your zip code here? Call us!
Website managed by Olympia Computer